Sponsors of the Mobile Journalism Awards donate prizes and money to support the mission of Visual Editors in advancing advance visual journalism scholarship.
The Mobile Journalism Awards and Workshop advance, identify and celebrate the best mobile journalism reporting each year.
Visual Editors, NFP is a 501(c)(3) public non-profit founded in 2004 to serve visual journalism education.
In-kind and cash donations to the public charity are accepted.
- Involve your community
- Host a screening event
- Build awareness / outreach
- Donate prizes and money
- Claim a tax credit*
- Call for entries opens Sept. 14
- Deadline is Feb. 14
- Finalists announced March, 2024
- Screening events are in April at NABshow and International Festival of Journalism
- Winners announced in April
Contact the Chair of the mobile Journalism Awards, Robb Montgomery, to discuss your donation.